Just another random fishing discussion thread but.......

ive been tying like a mad man for the beginning of trout season (april 28th) just say'n

Gunna level the playing field by targeting trout this weekend instead of steelhead to give you guys more chances to pick one up. You can thank me later...I can be sarcastic sometimes......just say'n:D;)

Last edited:
OnTheFly said:
Gunna level the playing field by targeting trout this weekend instead of steelhead to give you guys more chances to pick one up. You can thank me later...I can be sarcastic sometimes......just say'n:D;)

Hope you left some trout for me...just say'n

I think there's room here for a comment from JeannaJigs......just say'n;)

I think rose should hit the rogue with my toon.

Everytime I come on here some damn thing is different. I think someone needs to quit effing with shirt, just sayin'

JeannaJigs said:
I think rose should hit the rogue with my toon.

Everytime I come on here some damn thing is different. I think someone needs to quit effing with shirt, just sayin'

Yeah right.....get a fish on, lose an oar, and go backwards through the rapids. I don't do rivers on the toon...hehe....also cuz I don't put it together right...:lol::lol:

i agree with the messing with shirt....I really dislike changes but even tho it was said to leave OFF if you don't like it, I just keep stickin around....just say'n

I'm just sayin' that the toon on the river before I knew what I was doing was the greatest misadventure of all time but you can't spell misadventure without adventure. Just sayin'

JeannaJigs said:
I'm just sayin' that the toon on the river before I knew what I was doing was the greatest misadventure of all time but you can't spell misadventure without adventure. Just sayin'

good point...and well taken....you can also spell dead using a blank tile...:D just say'n

im going to slay some steel on the fly friday...just say'n

I think Randy Sinkline should come clean and spill more pictures and stories about his last trip...Just say'n

why do flyfishers think they are better than everyone else.... Just say'n

tomriker said:

we just know just sayn

Last edited:
YOU LOSE! you didn't add just say'n... Just say'n

edited just say'n:lol:

tomriker said:

:rolleyes: just say'n

tomriker said:

cause we don't fish with broomsticks just say'n :lol:

I think AnitaBite is pretty cute... Just say'n.

mayonnaise alotta feesh out there, Just Say'n (say it out-loud if ya don't get it.)

"Hey, you catch all dem fish?"

"Nope." Talked 'em in ta givin' up"

Here's yer sign. Just Say'n

this thread is a better read drunk... just sayin-