Just another random fishing discussion thread but.......

OnTheFly said:
I'm with ya Randy. I own two pontoon boats and three float tubes. You should join us at Trillium this year...just say'n
I'm just sayin, I'll go up with you guys if I can borrow a float tube. Love hitting trout on a wolley bugger while kicking around.

well I'm just sayin that I hated my toon. I kept dropping stuff and I couldnt lay down and take a nap during the day. just sayin

can't wait to fish trillium again, i won't forget my waders this time. just say'n

I need a nice pair of wool socks!!! My feets got way to cold this weekend. Just say'n

I've thought about it over and over again and I've come to the same conclusion. Work sucks....just say'n

Work does suck. Forget work, I'm going fishing tomorrow. I was going to try to get some steel but I hate the crowds. I think I'll hit the lake instead......just say'n

Last edited:
Sinkline said:
Yep, it's confirmed, work does suck! I am OFF tomorrow and going fishing also! I was suppose to go in to some meeting because I am on a ridiculous committee but once I read the weather report I came up with a convenient excuse. Just say'n. :naughty:

Randy

What did your weather report say? Ours didn't mention snow but thats where we were today....report coming soon...

Sinkline said:
Yep, it's confirmed, work does suck! I am OFF tomorrow and going fishing also! I was suppose to go in to some meeting because I am on a ridiculous committee but once I read the weather report I came up with a convenient excuse. Just say'n. :naughty:

Randy

What did your weather report say? Ours didn't mention snow but thats where we were today....report coming soon...just say'n

lilsalmon said:
What did your weather report say? Ours didn't mention snow but thats where we were today....report coming soon...just say'n
You forgot to say just say'n.....stick by the rules...just say'n:rolleyes:

edit: ok ...you caught it...just say'n:cool:

Is it Friday yet?? Just say'n

My wife is trusting me to watch my son all day Monday by myself.... WTF is she thinking? Just sayin'

Last edited:

Last edited:
great day on the river yesterday,snow dumpin on us and some nice trout to boot,,just sayn

this new "updated" version of the forum sucks. Whenever I post it asks me if I am sure I want to leave this page? No, I don't....I have to go back and forth til it lets me post....on my end my post that didn't say just say'n hadn't posted. When it did I had caught it......I hate upgrades...just say'n

Tired of posting here....it doesn't work right...sorry...just say'n

see...now it's here...grrrrrrr....just say'n

rose sounds mad,just say'n

It's ok Rose I forgive you ...just say'n.