Two-rod angling license

troutdude said:
How would it "peak interest", if peeps leave quickly? If I was passing by, and saw no one fishing, I'd assume it was fished out (or not yet planted) and not even stop.

Dont assume anything :)

My favorite lake has little pressure and there is plenty trout :D

If the trout are really biting ill toss back the smaller ones in hope of his bigger brother.

for every guy like you who chases the crowds... there are 15 who don't go at all, becouse of the crowds. Hey im not a biologist... its just one of their managment tools and many states have been doing it for years, and it is done in the interest of the qaulity of an expirence the state would like to see you and more people become fond of.

halibuthitman said:
for every guy like you who chases the crowds... there are 15 who don't go at all, becouse of the crowds. Hey im not a biologist... its just one of their managment tools and many states have been doing it for years, and it is done in the interest of the qaulity of an expirence the state would like to see you and more people become fond of.

Hopefully the higher fees won't keep people from getting out and fishing.

troutdude said:
Yipee...yet another fun fee to pay...PARTAY!!! :lol:

Whew. Thanks for the additional "conservation fee" clarification (or perhaps we should call it the "mismanagement fund"). :shock::lol::mad:

My mind had definitely been playing tricks on me...prior to last weekend's first trout outing. I had been suffering the ill effects of methodone treatments, due to angler's withdrawals!:shock:

Well if you have such a problem with it FISH WITH 1 POLE and don't pay the fee. It's not like using 2 poles is a right or anything. I mean come on now, 17 dollars to use a 2nd rod for a year isn't bad at all it's less than you paid to use your first rod.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom