Sandy River Steelhead ?

CJ, you want to go wheelin? Al and I have quite an extensive knowledge, of Estacada, and the Colton/Molalla Hills. His giant locked up Exploder is pretty brute-tastic, and my full spooled 'yote just mangles the dirt 'n rocks out there...Great now on these OFF get togethers, there are going to be macho, wheel-offs! HaHa. I know of a bunch of wicked, but simple trails at Detroit we could hit at our fish slayer derby this summer. Oh boy, here we go...
 
lol hell yeah I want some wheeling, mud slinging, climbing and all that fun time stuff. No reason to have a 4x4 if your not going to use it right? I can't wait to get a lift on my jeep and some better tires but I make do with what it is right now.
 
Dream come true...

Dream come true...

It's snowing like carp here. 8 inches in someplaces... still snowing down... Snow day, no school, winter break has begun! :D
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
5
Views
1K
cchinook
C
largefin
Replies
8
Views
3K
Chromatose
Chromatose
largefin
Replies
4
Views
2K
Chromatose
Chromatose
J
Replies
2
Views
455
coalbe
C
J
Replies
2
Views
431
jtsieg
J
Back
Top Bottom