My boat was found today

Awesome luck on the recovery story.

That boat has more fishy vibe than it ever has now...

not bad at all... I stopped by the park a little after 1:00. I seen your truck there and walked down river and didn't see anything. So I drove up and crossed the bridge and I seen ya guys just anchoring up by it. I thought it was further up by the ramp. Good to hear you got it back. See ya on the water.

wow that is in pretty good shape still! in the first picture it looks like a boat ready to go just about!

Wow in freaking unreal bro! Wow...... so did insurance get you a new boat? ? If so is this one for sale on the cheap? ;) pm if you need to!!

Insurance will probably be fixing this one....but if they decide to total it I will buy a new boat and sell this one to a friend that wants it.

eggs said:
Wow in freaking unreal bro! Wow...... so did insurance get you a new boat? ? If so is this one for sale on the cheap? ;) pm if you need to!!

jamisonace said:
Insurance will probably be fixing this one....but if they decide to total it I will buy a new boat and sell this one to a friend that wants it.

If your insurance is like my car insurance then if they declare it totaled they pay you and they own the boat, so you won't be able to sell it. I hope I'm wrong, but.....

Glad you were able to do a safe recovery.

GD

You can buy it from the insurance company at salvage price.

eggs said:
You can buy it from the insurance company at salvage price.

Right...thats the plan. If i can get it at a decent price.

YAY!! :dance: CONGRATS!! :D :D

Wow. That oar lock was mangled! I saw a gas can and rod in the background, no way those managed to stick around?

Yeah, and a life jacket and my throw seat cushion. The rod got tangled in the bow line, the tip is broken and the reel doesn't move. The tank was still connected to the motor and floated up when we rolled the boat over.

The boat must have made the whole trip down pretty much upside down because all the stuff that was in there floated.

I'm really looking forward to the water warming up a bit so I can snorkel down from ground zero where it stopped and seeing what else is there.

A few other little
hawgcaller said:
Wow. That oar lock was mangled! I saw a gas can and rod in the background, no way those managed to stick around?

All I can say is great job recovering her!

Wish I was in town to give you guys a hand,

:clap::clap::clap: Three cheers! I too am glad that you recovered your boat! Judging by your boat I am assuming that you have pretty nice gear, hopefully a rod with a lifetime warranty? Also, Mike at Oregon Rod Reel and Tackle knows a guy that does reel repairs, he did a great job repairing my curado. Hopefully you can get to diving and recover your oars, if they are like mine they sure cost a pretty penny to replace. I was amazed at how much one can spend on a good set of oars.

I just saw this!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT! Congratulations!!