Float tube repair

UPDATE:
Caddis has moved to Vancouver. They purchased the McMinnville Float Tube Division from Caddis Manufacturing in 2004.
They are now called:
Caddis Sports, Inc.
12105 NE 95th St.
Vancouver, WA 98682
Phone: (360) 891-6000
Fax: (360) 891-6563
caddissportsinc@juno.com

Trying to sweet talk them into shipping me a free replacement tube...
Since this guy says he bought it in McMinnville, it must be old but doesn't look like it was used more than a time or two.

If anyboddy has a great deal (cheap) on some fins (preferably stocking wader type) give a yell.

Last edited:
wozniasm said:
If anyboddy has a great deal (cheap) on some fins (preferably stocking wader type) give a yell.

You are more than welcome, to my old flippers. But, there's a problem. I left them in the silt a few years ago at Olalla Reservoir! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

troutdude said:
You are more than welcome, to my old flippers. But, there's a problem. I left them in the silt a few years ago at Olalla Reservoir! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good reason to go look for them or any other reason to go out and fish while looking!

wozniasm said:
Sounds like a good reason to go look for them or any other reason to go out and fish while looking!

I know exactly where they are. IDK why I've not bothered to retrieve them...other than the thick silt. That's why they got lost in the first place. I stood up, to walk out of the lake. And SQUISH, my fins got so stuck that they pulled OFF my feet. Then, it got so murky that I couldn't see 'em and just gave up.

I'd want to have a rope tied around me...with some extra peeps there to pull really hard for when I get stuck!

troutdude said:
I'd want to have a rope tied around me...with some extra peeps there to pull really hard for when I get stuck!

Hey, my mom had me wear a rope around my neck but she also attached a pork chop so the dog would like me!

wozniasm said:
Hey, my mom had me wear a rope around my neck but she also attached a pork chop so the dog would like me!

Smart lady!