Advice on waders

I have been very happy with my cabela's waders! Have had a few pairs now.
 
well I spent the weekend in Bend this weekend (family thing) went down to the old mill dist. girls wanted to do some shopping.low and behold "orvis" nice place well I'll just say I got my boots too.:D now all I need is some water,and I think I know where there's some at....thank for the advice t_b
 
Last edited:
I just got a pair of Redington SubZero waders and I LOVE them. They're neoprene on the bottom, breathable up top, plenty of pockets...they're great. The fly shop downtown in Ashland has them form about a 230 or so. I was waist-deep in the rogue this afternoon (it was about 38 degrees out) and wasn't even a little bit cold or wet save for my fingertips. I love em!
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
0
Views
158
purplescalepink
P
Gaultheria
Replies
6
Views
2K
Gaultheria
Gaultheria
L
Replies
6
Views
3K
lukereif06
L
P
Replies
1
Views
597
cchinook
C
SandFinish69
Replies
12
Views
1K
Irishrover
Irishrover
Back
Top Bottom