21 lber on the fly

john montana said:
Sun protection...carp have a great sense of smell so I don't use sunscreen, I just cover up with long sleeves, gloves, and a buff.

22 lber from today!

2e855273.jpg

I see your showing you face with that one....it is a much prettier fish!

I'm just funnin' ya John....I know why you have the bandana on.

Nice fish! I've caught lot's of carp in my day...fight like hell and can be very finicky!
 
Throbbit _Shane said:
The tug is the drug!! Ill fish for them, great fighters!!

Nice fish John!

well said shane and yes nice looking fish John
 
Nice fish - Would love to carp fish with you some day! :)
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
0
Views
504
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
449
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
431
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
708
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
786
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom