Recent content by pcstock

  1. P

    Chinook Landing?

    Just head up to the Sandy and plunk!
  2. P

    What's a Glenda?

    Yup. This content is unneeded and unwanted here.
  3. P

    What's a Glenda?

    First time I ever had to ignore someone here. Bummer.
  4. P

    Fishing around canyonville

    South Umpqua River Mainstem mouth to Jackson Cr Bridge Open for trout, May 22 - Sep 15, catch-and-release only. Open for hatchery steelhead and hatchery coho salmon Jan 1 - Apr 30 and Dec 1-31. Use of bait allowed. Closed May 1-21 and Sep 16 - Nov 30. Tributaries below Jackson Cr Bridge...
  5. P

    Ceiling Rod Storage Idea

    Ordered! They said only one left. I hope their inventory is on!
  6. P

    Ceiling Rod Storage Idea

    Thanks Jamisonace. Do you have a link to the product? Thanks,
  7. P

    Pier where I can toss lures for salmon year around?

    Plunking on any beach on the Willy or Columbia. Forget the piers and head to the beach!
  8. P

    New to winter fishing

    The riprap along the Columbia almost always produces, even in the cold. Head up to Cascade Locks. Also you could try The Umpqua south Fork.
  9. P

    New to winter fishing

    Winter Steelhead!
  10. P

    Yachats River

    Yeah...... Not my thing. The closest thing to scoial media for me are You Tube vids.
  11. P

    Yachats River

    I do not have a Facebook account.
  12. P

    Yachats River

    Unfortunately I am not a member of that or any other social media group.
  13. P

    Yachats River

    Thanks so much!!!
Back
Top Bottom