Whatdya get?

T
troutmasta
Any body stock up on Black Friday?
'
I got a abu garcia 5501 for $45.00 at fishermans-

They also had maxima spools for 8 bucks-

Lefty eh! Bi-mart had a lot of cool specials, still do through the week-end. Go check it out. Tony

I bought a spool of tippet at RiverCity yesterday. The line at the door was insane:).

Slept in, spent time with the family, and painted the bathroom. Much preferable.

Cableas after hours last Monday. Picked up at Shimano Stadic C14+, St Croix Wild River Spinning Rod, Humminbird 788 HD DI for the sled, 2 Cannon Down riggers for the sled, and a Minnkota Transom 70lb thrust for the drift boat. The lady got a new set of Cabelas boot foot waders, and s guide series knife set. The whole store was at employee pricing or black friday pricing including sales prices.

> Any body stock up on Black Friday?

I went fishing... got no time for shopping!

SmallStreams said:
> Any body stock up on Black Friday?

I went fishing... got no time for shopping!
Do you just find your tackle on the bank?

Marlin 17 hmr some random fishing supplies. Most the good deals were gone by the time I got off the river.

I got skunked on the river with a couple of buddies.

Sounds like some deals to be had though.

Best,

Black Friday? I caught a buzz and then watched The Ducks beat the Nutrias. Good deal!

LOL, buddy, just like any other Friday right!!

Best,

Throbbit _Shane said:
Black Friday? I caught a buzz and then watched The Ducks beat the Nutrias. Good deal!

eugene1 said:
LOL, buddy, just like any other Friday right!!

Best,

Close. But it's just not any friday win The Ducks when the civil war :D

Tight Lines!

Gotcha,

I'm waaay out of the loop! Didn't even know it was civil war time.

Anyway, go ducks!

Best Shane,

Throbbit _Shane said:
Close. But it's just not any friday win The Ducks when the civil war :D

Tight Lines!

eugene1 said:
Gotcha,

I'm waaay out of the loop! Didn't even know it was civil war time.

Anyway, go ducks!

Best Shane,

Ducks barely won with a drive down the field in the 4th quarter with less then a minute left. Great game. That was black friday :D

Throbbit _Shane said:

Wait the Ducks beat somebody?

troutmasta said:
Do you just find your tackle on the bank?

Online shopping delivers the goods.

A digital angler. Nice.

Picked up a new shotgun and 1,000 shells lol. That's the extent of my black friday experience, I effing hate shopping. I swore I wouldn't go, but then that frickin' cabelas add somehow made it's way in front of me and there was the shotgun I had been intending on buying for some time, on sale. Dammit. There were no crowds though, it was odd, in a good way since I've come to the conclusion that I just hate people in public places.