"What do we do now Ollie"

Casting Call
Casting Call
Rivers blown,to much freshwater for crabbing in the bays, and the weather sucks for the rest of the year. I guess the best I can do is go to the sporting goods store fight the crowds. See what's on sale and buy my 2015 license's. Organize my fishing gear and raft. What are you gonna do till next year? Tony

Tony,

Gonna try some sturgie fishing myself when the rivers subside down here!

Maybe brew some beer and organize the garage a bit? Also need to put the Coat it on the boat before steelie season ramps up.

Merry Christmas to you,

Going to get the clamming gear ready, do rod and real repair, fill the boat with gas now that prices have come down a bit and last but not least eat some of these cookies that the grand kids and grandma have been making. After Christmas I think I'll go on flounder hunt!

"What do we do now Ollie" has to have a follow up like "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!" Those guys were funy!

Last edited:
I am getting ready to tear out the deck boards and get to work on my "rebuild-a-boat" project...plus my gear from fall salmon fishing is in total chaos, so I need to spend some time organizing that...and Santa brought me (just a bit early) and new Masterbuilt digital smoker, so I will be smoke/canning a bunch of fall salmon that is 'chillin' in my chest freezer...

"Another nice mess...." X1 Tony

Hopefully I will get to do some sturgeon fishing and some trout fishing (just stocker fishing but still better than not fishing at all). Got my 2015 license last night so that I will be able to fish uninterrupted right through the new year :)

Casting Call said:
Rivers blown,to much freshwater for crabbing in the bays, and the weather sucks for the rest of the year. I guess the best I can do is go to the sporting goods store fight the crowds. See what's on sale and buy my 2015 license's. Organize my fishing gear and raft. What are you gonna do till next year? Tony

Small coastal streams will be fishing by tuesday or wednesday.

Off to Hawaii for a few days, will just drink lots and lots of beer and build sand castles with the kid :-)

montym said:
Off to Hawaii for a few days, will just drink lots and lots of beer and build sand castles with the kid :-)

Now that's a plan!:)

If the heavy rains stop I want to get out for bass or carp before the new year.