Weather

F
fishtales
It was a cold morning to be out on the water. I called it early and headed home after starting at 0dark thirty. The wind chill was giving me a terrible brain freeze. Looking out the window right now I see some small snow flakes mixed with rain. Anyone else geting snow?

When the alarm went off at 4am I looked outside said "tomorrow " & went back to sleep

Too funny! I had to get out because I have had a lot on my mind. I just did not expect to be so dam cold. It felt like my toe nails fell off in my boots cold.

Looks like Medford got a little snow last night from what iv seen from friends and family on Facebook.

Eugene is cold and wet like usual. lol

I was goin fishin today but looks like a bad plan :(

Yea was heading to the wilson but hwy 6 was closed a mile into the tillamook forest due to a semi tipping over. So i just turned around and headed home.

Nothing here in the clack! I went out for a bit! It was cold to be in the water!

i was out on the LowMo for about 2hrs or so this morning water looked perfect.....to bad no fish cooperated :(

i had 1 15 min. stretch of a decent mix rain/snow otherwise it was just a light steady drip drip drip...

eleazar87 said:
Yea was heading to the wilson but hwy 6 was closed a mile into the tillamook forest due to a semi tipping over. So i just turned around and headed home.

Im SOOOOO glad I didn't get up.

Snowed on us in Marcola while we were cutting our tree. The Mohawk looked fishy...

eleazar87 said:
Thanks for the head's up. I was thinking about running over the hill until I read this.

Might try the nestucca tomorrow. Might have better luck there.

jamisonace said:
Snowed on us in Marcola while we were cutting our tree. The Mohawk looked fishy...

There's steelhead in the mohawk?

Yogidabear said:
There's steelhead in the mohawk?

Probably just a small number of Summer Steelhead.

Glad i got out yesterday, we hit up the Willamette in Portland for a great day of sturgeon fishing.

I feel all of your pain. Probably a bad time to choose to take a U haul trailer down to Cal. Oh well hope the pass isn't too snowy on Sunday.

Throbbit _Shane said:
Probably just a small number of Summer Steelhead.

If there is any steel that go up it... they are in very low numbers. I assume it's mostly trout.