This week's rec report / ODFW

FlyBum said:
Is this something new to you?? Just say'n

I almost didn't reply to your comment. I'm just going to say that it seems quite rude.

And I posted it, because there are peeps who lurk on here (or are maybe new to fishing); who actually might APPRECIATE the post!

If, however, I misinterpreted your remark please let me know. I'll gladly rescind my reply, if I am mistaken on your intent.

No honest question. I'd be more than happy to give you other on-line information if need be.

troutdude said:
I almost didn't reply to your comment. I'm just going to say that it seems quite rude.

And I posted it, because there are peeps who lurk on here (or are maybe new to fishing); who actually might APPRECIATE the post!

If, however, I misinterpreted your remark please let me know. I'll gladly rescind my reply, if I am mistaken on your intent.

You need to calm down, seriously. Sometimes you do tend to post things just to post things. I understand that you do it in the best intentions but maybe next time put a little note like "for the newbies or those who do not know". This whole situation could have been avoided and your blood pressure would still be in check. :dance::dance::dance:

Most people have written to tell me, that they appreciate my posts. I'm sorry that you don't...

NOT!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
You always get me on those "NOT" jokes. Well played sir, well played. Look at the time! I need to be fishing...

There ya go. Got your priorities in the correct order. The most important thing is FISHING! Have a good one.

troutdude said:
There ya go. Got your priorities in the correct order. The most important thing is FISHING! Have a good one.

It gets better when you have friends and family to join. I do like when you post the family events because I never take the time to check that on ODFW's website.

chrisohm said:
It gets better when you have friends and family to join. I do like when you post the family events because I never take the time to check that on ODFW's website.

Amen brother! Thanks for letting me know that you like the "family event" posts.

Fly Bum,

After re-reading this thread several times--and giving things more thought--it does look like I over reacted. My apologies.

Accepted, you are no longer on thedick list.