The end

M
Moe
Well, I'm now working full time and going to school full time so that means it's just about impossible to go fishing. It was fun while it lasted haha. Hopefully I can figure a way out to still be able to fish. Now I expect y'all to post a lot of pictures and reports so I don't die of boredom. Good luck this winter!

Sorry about the temporary setback, Moe!

Think of it as a step in the right direction so you get the killer job that lets you fish when you want.

Best,

yeah and who needs sleep when they are young? you can squeeze in some fishing...

I'm in a similar boat. Part time & Part time which will change in the next year or so... It will be rough as I've fished a solid 100-150 days of the year since I was young.

The way I look at it as we are more than lucky to be able to get out on the river as much as we have.

You will find times to fish...guarantee it.

Keep the line tight

Cheers,

come on moe dont say that figure out sundays and we'll hit the river. i dont go to school right now but work 6 days aweek for now ( the boss said forever i dont want to believe him :sad:)

Moe your doing the right thing and I'm sure it will pay off in the long run. Work and school now will provide you with the ability to spend more time fishing later.

Yikes...I did that for awhile, years ago. Had no life given homework pretty much sucked up any other free time. Just keep your eye on the 'light at the end of the tunnel', take day by day, and you'll make it.

I'll try to keep you posted :)

Do it and don't look back, Moe! :thumb: My son, Autofisher, who once fished like you and a lot of other members while working two jobs, now works one full time job and goes to school full time with the goal of a better life and even more fishing time in the future. He waited long enough to make his Momma kinda crazy with worry, but I couldn't be prouder of him for all the hard work he is putting into school right now! :) He's actually enjoying it, too! You can feed your addiction by coming here and by getting out on long weekends, anyway.