Steelhead bandits on the loose in Washington!

Lol

I was at home watching the Blazers.....KICK A**...then went to bed....I SWEAR!

STUPID ECO-WEANIES! In the voice of Fred Rogers..."can you say spotted owl boys and girls...sure...I knew you could."

Let's help our fellow fishermen and women, by driving up to the other 4 hatcheries, and releasing the rest of their stock into the streams. :D :harhar:

P.S. Real Estate prices just SOARED in Oregon!

Yeah, it wasn't me either...

25,000 hatchery frankenfish on the loose... I hope Washington fisherman band together, catch, and consume these creatures!

But I bet they will set up traps near the hatchery and filter them out, unless these 25,000 aren't fin clipped; then how do you tell native from hatchery?

Last edited:
the survival rate sucks ass anyways.. i doubt there will be much i the way of a "good" return. It's really sad to see this is what things have come to though, some can't get over losing hatchery fish in certain rivers. they have a right to object and be upset but what they did was over the line..

if they are clipped the fish will probably be trapped and used as broodstock, good way to sue them considering the budget sucks these days. that won't be for a few years until they come back though. Hope they catch the guy who did it.

This happened in my step-mom's hometown of Fall City, Washington.