Spray paint

R
rippin fish lips
I have no cash at the moment, and i lost my "other colored" lures. I have some flasher/dodger stickers but don't want to use them.

We have some spray paint with some color combinations that i tend to like... I Have never done it before because of the smell and things that are in it. But i am gunna give it a try on the spoons i found in the river... They are all silver and blue, so ima change them up.

I have no clue if it will work, but i got a steelhead in my backyard, been sittin for days messin with me so ima change it up a bit on him.

I know what kind of paint to use for lures, but i have none of that and can't get a hold of any.

Might as well give it a shot and prolly will nevr do it again.. haha.

Anyone of you ever tried it??

Never tried it myself but may i suggest if you do, allow ample time to air them out to reduce the smell of the paint.
Hang them outside in the sun should help the curing time and remove the paint scent.

wozniasm said:
Never tried it myself but may i suggest if you do, allow ample time to air them out to reduce the smell of the paint.
Hang them outside in the sun should help the curing time and remove the paint scent.

Sounds, like a good idea! Yeah, i am kinda worried about the scent as i don't want to spook fish that maybe be laying in the hole or around me. Don't want to ruin my chances. I want to fish them tomorrow morning but maybe i won't if the scent is still strong.

Thanks for takin the time to reply.

You never know the scent could attract them. Probably not,but its a possibility

You could get em sprayed and swing them by my shop and we could put em in our paint booth for a couple bake cycles to get em nice and dry.....