Selling my Driftboat

What about steelhead and salmon fishing? Isn’t that pretty much your go to fishing boat?
 
Unbelievable! Or, are you getting a new one?
 
I got a new (to me) boat. Hadn't been registered since 2013 and hadn't been used for 13 years. Looks practically new. I'm getting used to the feel of a different boat but I like it so far.
 
  • 1000006448.jpg
  • 1000006447.jpg
  • Like
Reactions: C_Run
Someone is going to get a good deal!

GLWTS jamisonace
 
  • Like
Reactions: jamisonace
Sold
 
jamisonace said:

Cool Beans, I did not think that sale would last long. Congrats to you and the new owner!
 
  • Like
Reactions: jamisonace

Similar threads

bass
Replies
10
Views
950
bass
bass
Senkosam
Replies
4
Views
5K
Senkosam
Senkosam
bass
Replies
2
Views
649
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
0
Views
803
bass
bass
plumbertom
Replies
0
Views
364
plumbertom
plumbertom
Back
Top Bottom