Road trip into Canada!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I just got a call from my broker offering me a trip to Calgary,Canada. I jumped at the chance to go!! :dance: Unfortunately,I was in the process of making plans with lilsalmon to do some damage to some local fish tomorrow. We agreed on two very important points. #1.) We will get together when I get back and put the hurt on the fish. #2.) She MUST get her passport ASAP!! :doh: It would have been so much more fun to have a pal along for the ride. Needless to say, I am very excited to go. But, if any of you have ever been there and have any road trip info for me, I would definitely appreciate it. I did Google it,and it looks like I will be in the mountains quite a bit up there. Right? :think:

Reactions: lilsalmon
boo hoo.....that would have been a blast.....have a safe trip and I will fish with ya when you get back. Anybody know how to get a hold of Vinnie.......he has passports...just kiddin.

I drove up to prince ruport when i wa younger. it was a nice dirve but when we came back we ent trough some nation forest area in alberta and the counrty there was amazing. you will have a blast up there.

Geez,I just checked the weather up there. It is chilly (like 43 at night) with a good chance of rain. :shock: Thinking I need to re-pack my suitcase to include some warmer clothes. I was more prepared for the 100 degree weather in Idaho...:doh: :D

It can be all over the map when it comes to weather. Just remember to take your fishing rod, they have some great trout fishing right in downtown Calgary.

Thanks,Gene. Not sure about taking my fishing gear,I have no idea how much a one day license would be. Expensive,I'd guess. Have you ever fished there? I would love to.