River Monsters+ app

I
igquick
Just showing off a somewhat new App called the River Monster+ App. It's basically like the Facebook App but for fishing.

A new characteristic is that it shows the biggest fish of a species in a specific waterway.

Here is the 25 lber I caught at Salish Pond using a white hair rigged bread ball dipped in strawberry syrup, and the 18 lber I caught at Chinook Landing Backwaters using corn, but I got lucky and snagged it instead. Basically what happened is I left my bait out there for like 30 minutes, and when I decided to leave, I picked up the rod and jerked it and it felt like I snagged something, until it started pulling a little then swam directly at me, then exploded left for two minutes straight. I'll upload the full/long/agonizing long video soon. The crowns in the pics represent the biggest fish of its species at that specific waterway aka the king of the water.

So far I've been fishing the Columbia Slough a lot lately but I haven't yet caught "the king of carp". I know so far that the biggest Carp caught off the slough is a 18 lber, unless you guys have proof of something bigger.

Not compatible with Nexus 7 :(

Looks interesting, ig, but a little too much of a competition type thing for me I think?

I enjoy getting out on the water, and experiencing the minutiae of the place but not advertising it too much at the same time, except for some posts on the internet. Well, maybe I would like it after all?

I know I'm getting a bit old and out of touch with you youths today. LOL

Best,

Sorry it isn't compatible ;)

Honestly, the only reason i use it is because i met a lot of people there that fish for carp, and so far this year, if it wasn't for them, i wouldnt of banked some of the carp i show on here....other than that it is sort of an advertising competitive type app

Nothing wrong with any of that!

Best,

Oregonfishingforum is always the best tho lol