Remember to send in your 2011 Tags!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Most Featured
I see in the new 2012 regulations that in addition to the Grand Prize (Drift Boat), BiMart has donated 100+ items for the tag drawing in June....

rogerdodger said:
I see in the new 2012 regulations that in addition to the Grand Prize (Drift Boat), BiMart has donated 100+ items for the tag drawing in June....

I turned my last 4 in. I thought about sending my 2011 tag in, but i hung it up on my wall. :D

The last one I turned in at Bi-mart the gal behind the counter just threw in the trash! :think: Oh, well! :lol:

Mad dog said:
The last one I turned in at Bi-mart the gal behind the counter just threw in the trash! :think: Oh, well! :lol:

ah, she might have been trying to improve her odds....we mailed ours direct to ODFW...but we scanned them first to use in a digital layout of our fish pictures from last year...

rogerdodger said:

It's the drawing for real? Does any body knows someone of heard of someone winning this prizes?

waco said:
It's the drawing for real? Does any body knows someone of heard of someone winning this prizes?
+1 why would I turn my card in anyway... not like ive ever written on one!;)

no shirt? a drift boat? I better send mine in.