Plenty of fish at Mciver!

B
bassman503
hit up mciver at 9. Only fished for 1.5 hours. A cousin of mine was there. He released one and lost 2. Also saw a guy next to me lose a fish that wouldnt turn. I swear i had one take. Felt like the head was jerking but i am not sure. First salmon trip was unsuccessful, but won't be the last one! Saw loads of huge fish jumping! I really need to change my trout reels to bigger reels! Anyways good luck out there ;)

o yeah i was there on tuesday too and it was great i had to leave for work at 8 and i only saw one nook landed

All i got was a nice 15 or 16 inch smolt released it of course(next time you head out let me know)

Yeah when i left I only saw one guy with a nook too. There are fish in there though. Alright I will do that :D

Any good trout fishing up there?

Try dark colors, like deep blue, dark green, purple and black. Let us know how you do.

well yeah but they are mostly smolts so i wouldnt recomend it i would hit the upper clack, faraday, north fork or estacada lake

but while fishing at mciver i did catch 4 smolt/trout total while throwing spinners for steelhead

share some pictures or videos here seems to be a great place

dont have any yet sorry

Back
Top Bottom