Paid to fish

if only i had a boat and lived near the columbia

You don't need a boat but living near the columbia would help though.

naw but its a good excuse FOR a boat lol

Now this is true can always say "Hey I can earn back the money I spent on it by fishing" :lol:

Yeah there is a guy or 2 that make a lot of $$. I mean a lot. It`s been goin on for years. But it`s good to tell all. They eat lots of baby salmon and steelhead.

Yeah it's been going on for a while now. I for one might check in to it this year and see what I can do. Why not if I could get paid to fish why not right. Just have to find out where the best places are to catch them. I know I use to get a few of them when I was bass fishing out at cascade locks so might look more in to it this year.

Too bad that the rules only apply to the mainstream of the columbia. When I was a kid we used to go to a spot on the Coweeman and catch at least a dozen an hour. I don't believe we ever had a day with less than 15 fish except when the bees would get too crazy (we'd throw the "squaw fish" into the blackberry bushes)

I wonder how they can tell where you caught them at?

basically the fish have to be brought to them fresh, not frozen or been dead for extended amounts of time, they can tell

Back
Top Bottom