Oregon Aquaculture Survey

delaneycyphers
delaneycyphers
Hi everyone!
I am a student at the University of Washington and I am doing a capstone project about how Oregonians feel about aquaculture development in our state. I am a born and raised Oregonian who has been fishing my whole life so it's very important to me to get the opinions of fishermen on this topic. I hope I can count on your responses! The survey should only take about 10 minutes. Please feel free to share this anywhere you see fit. My team and I are trying to get as many answers as possible so we can create an accurate representation of your opinions.

Survey link:

https://forms.gle/hon5ioLxJJz1GA6H7

Don't hesitate to ask questions and know that NONE of your personal information will be shared.

excellent, I was able to complete the survey on my home computer, no issues.

I will say, it was a difficult to express a deep concern about some aquaculture (salmon in open water) while also being just fine with a whole bunch of other aquaculture that presents no risk to wild fish.

Reactions: Casting Call
rogerdodger said:

I will say, it was a difficult to express a deep concern about some aquaculture (salmon in open water) while also being just fine with a whole bunch of other aquaculture that presents no risk to wild fish.
That's great, I'm glad there were no issues.
I will share your thoughts with my team but also sharing ideas through the message board is great! I share your concerns about open net salmon farming. I will be sure to include this in our final paper.

Reactions: rogerdodger
rogerdodger said:

easy Peezy

The survey was easy to fill out. I share the same opinion and concern as rogerdodger though. There were a couple of questions where it would have been nice to have a "it depends on the species and situation" option.

Reactions: rogerdodger
Back
Top Bottom