Odd question? Did we just change host servers?

F
fredaevans
Just saw the VBul logo pop up (upper left) and did a Whooa. Major player in board hosting, and as about bullet proof as you can get.
fae

I believe this site has always been v-bulletin, Big A just took off all the adds and photos and custom designs. I like the clean look of it now.

I second the clean look

Yes, it was vbulletin site prior to the change.

I'd rather have the background pic, that was on here before the change. It's really difficult for my eyes to stare at a white background for very long.

Thanks Folks. On a few sites where they do the hosting, but don't ever recall their logo being so predominately displayed.

halibuthitman said:
I believe this site has always been v-bulletin, Big A just took off all the adds and photos and custom designs. I like the clean look of it now.

Personally, I miss Stephanie....she only lived 2.8 miles from me and wanted to meet me! She was hot! Had that Jennifer Aniton thing going on! :lol: :rolleyes:

Well! You Rogue You.
;>)

Mad dog said:
Personally, I miss Stephanie....she only lived 2.8 miles from me and wanted to meet me! She was hot! Had that Jennifer Aniton thing going on! :lol: :rolleyes:
Yeah..Stephanie really got around. She used to live that far away from me too. I broke her heart when I said I was married. I noticed the reps are not displayed anymore either. That's cool because Halibuthitman had much more than he deserved anyway.:D

Last edited: