North X Northwest

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I was in the North Salem Goodwill the other day when I spotted a North X Northwest float tube. For whatever reason these types of finds are always way overpriced at this store and it makes me kind of blah about looking at sporting goods there. I expected to see $40+ on the tag. Surprise!! It was $12.99...so, being the skeptic I am, I fully expected to see a blow out hole of some kind. No hole of any size was found, and I took the tube completely out of the sleeve, which got me some pretty weird looks from workers and customers alike. I am happy to say I am now ready to float Trillium and stalk those beautiful trout that have eluded me so far. Mine looks very similar to the one in the pic...
mhQEJ0U256dEHFS0X2qxAsA.jpg
Two storage pockets and double headrest with the apron...I don't think this one has the headrest inflated. Now i need to score some adjustable fins and I'm good to go.

Good find!!! You always find good things...I just find junk....hehe

I have some scuba diving fins. Will they work?

Nice score Barb.

billfisher said:
I have some scuba diving fins. Will they work?
I have no idea. To be honest I hadn't considered scuba fins. Maybe someone with experience can chime in?

Your welcome to them if they'll work for you.

Nice score! And very nice of you billfisher!

billfisher said:
Your welcome to them if they'll work for you.
That is very generous of you, thank you. I don't see why they wouldn't work, actually. Flippers is flippers...right? ;)

I dont see why not. pm me, I'm in albany quite often.

PM sent.