North santiam river trout fishing

S3AN
S3AN
Alright imma need some help on recommended spots and a report on trout fishing n santiam river because I'm going tmrw so I need some help if anybody knows anything appreciate help.

Sorry that I couldn't be more helpful. I've only fished it once, and that was for summer steel.

troutdude said:
Sorry that I couldn't be more helpful. I've only fished it once, and that was for summer steel.
Should it ry steelhead fishing on the willamette

The Willamette is getting pretty mossy. I'd stick with the Santiam.

Reactions: troutdude
C_Run said:
The Willamette is getting pretty mossy. I'd stick with the Santiam.
Especially with that blue green algae stuff

S3AN said:
Alright imma need some help on recommended spots and a report on trout fishing n santiam river because I'm going tmrw so I need some help if anybody knows anything appreciate help.
My experience with the NF Santiam is pretty much just above Detroit. It's a good trout stream up there with plentiful stocking and some wild trout in the upper river above Marion Forks in a small stream setting.

They don't stock the river below Big Cliff anymore, but I can't imagine there are not wild trout in there.

SilverFallsAndrew said:
My experience with the NF Santiam is pretty much just above Detroit. It's a good trout stream up there with plentiful stocking and some wild trout in the upper river above Marion Forks in a small stream setting.

They don't stock the river below Big Cliff anymore, but I can't imagine there are not wild trout in there.
I actually caught 3 wild trout at packsaddle recently fight very hard

S3AN said:
I actually caught 3 wild trout at packsaddle recently fight very hard
That's great to hear!

Reactions: S3AN
SilverFallsAndrew said:
That's great to hear!
Yeah not to tuff to catch just a lot of wild bushes on the trail