Navionics Mobile update - New in-app Navigation Module

E
Ebmohst
Hi, my name is Tshombe and I'm the Western Regional Manager for Navionics. For those of you who have the Navionics app on your iPhone or iPad, Navionics has introduced a new in-app Navigation module. The Nav Module expands the navigation capabilities of the Navionics App by providing users the ability to enter routes and analyze vital details such as estimated time of arrival, distance to arrival, heading to waypoints and fuel consumption. Editing can be done underway while receiving real time route data, or planned off the water, syncing to your other mobile devices. Once you complete the latest free software update to your device there will be a pop up message announcing the New Nav Module and offering more information. If you have any questions let me know...I just downloaded it on to my iPhone and it looks pretty cool. Thanks,

Tshombe

Wrong forum???

waco said:
Wrong forum???

Waco,

Where do you think this post should go? I thought fisherman who may have the Navionics app on their phone or iPad would be interested to know that there has been a new addition to the app? Some fisherman, while pre-fishing, use the app on their mobile devices to mark spots they plan on fishing (even if it's not for a tournament) to save time and fuel! But I'm new to all of the forum protical and may have made a poor choice on placement. I'm open to other suggestions?

Tshombe

Right forum,

Thanks Ebmohst I was just using my navionics app to check the tides this week, I'll have to do an update to get the latest gizmo.

This is my favorite app! In fact I deleted most other apps I downloaded and the navionics one would be really hard to do without.

Best,

eugene1 said:
Right forum,

Thanks Ebmohst I was just using my navionics app to check the tides this week, I'll have to do an update to get the latest gizmo.

This is my favorite app! In fact I deleted most other apps I downloaded and the navionics one would be really hard to do without.

Best,

i downloaded the app two weeks ago, only grip i have about it is uses way to much space/sucks battery power down but other than that its a lot cheaper going that route vs. having to buy the chip for your gps device on your boat... but deffantly a great app, shows channels, submerged ship wreaks, topo lines in water an everything, deffantly a great buy for the boat fisherman

Back
Top Bottom