Land - pirvate, public, state, federal - boundries?

S
Spydeyrch
Ok, so I need a good resource to determine if where I am going to fish (no location in specific) is public, private, state, or federal land.

Google maps typically will distinguish between state/federal and non-state/federal land but that is about it.

I found a sweet program online that you can download to your computer and then upload to your GPS unit and it has all (literally!!!) the public boundaries, etc. It is used primarily for hunting. But it is around $100!!! :shock:. I don't want to pay that much for it.

Anyone know of a good resource that I can use to determine public/private/state/federal land boundaries?

Thanks in advance!! :D

-Spydey

Send me the coords and I will help ya out!

just download an illegal copy of it:whistle::whistle:

tomriker said:
just download an illegal copy of it:whistle::whistle:

Yeah, I thought about that. But the thing is that it is shipped on an SD unit with is encrypted and it is such a small company that I doubt it has been cracked and posted on the usually sites.

Hahahahaha

-Spydey

fishtales said:
Send me the coords and I will help ya out!

How do you intend to go about determining if it is public or private? :think: Do you have some super data base that is not available to the public? hehehe

-Spydey

What you dont know wont hurt you... j/k Kinda funny I posted a thread about my experieces with this "secret" map. to find this thread here before mine.

fishtales said:
What you dont know wont hurt you... j/k Kinda funny I posted a thread about my experieces with this "secret" map. to find this thread here before mine.

Yeah dude, I saw that and actually posted on your thread. Very interesting!! I guess that what they say is true, that great minds think alike!!! :D

-Spydey

P.S. I sent you a PM.

Thanks~Received! and responded to.

The Department of Forestry sells land ownership map by zones, $7 a piece the last time I bought one for hunting. I think the local office in each area sells the map that correlates to there office, and then you can get any which one you want from there head office.

Back
Top Bottom