I Scored!

C_Run
C_Run
The wife and I passed through Cloverdale this week and needed to kill 15 minutes while we waited for the cheese shop to open. So, we went into the antique shop across the street. I said I'm not spending any money. "Last famous words" as my friend used to say. I found this box of 20 vintage spoons for $15. I just got done looking up some of these online and seeing how much they sell for. It's nuts. There were a few no-name ones but they included Luhr-Jensen, Banshee wobbler, Wob-L-Rite, Glen L. Evans Sunbeam, Pflueger Limper 1, Nebco Tor-P-Do and Thomas EP Spoon. I will be ready for trout next year.

• 20241019_093504.jpg
Reactions: jamisonace, troutdude, rogerdodger and 2 others
C_Run said:
The wife and I passed through Cloverdale this week and needed to kill 15 minutes while we waited for the cheese shop to open. So, we went into the antique shop across the street. I said I'm not spending any money. "Last famous words" as my friend used to say. I found this box of 20 vintage spoons for $15. I just got done looking up some of these online and seeing how much they sell for. It's nuts. There were a few no-name ones but they included Luhr-Jensen, Banshee wobbler, Wob-L-Rite, Glen L. Evans Sunbeam, Pflueger Limper 1, Nebco Tor-P-Do and Thomas EP Spoon. I will be ready for trout next year.
Nice Find! And I know that cheese shop! Affordable Ice cream cones!
Must be a Time-Warp!!🥰

Reactions: C_Run
Groovy stuff man. I love old school tackle, because they work!

They had a bunch of Rapala-style big plugs, too, if that's of interest.

Reactions: troutdude
Back
Top Bottom