Help needed!!!!!

L
lilsalmon
Tomorrow I am going with Monica Mullen to help out at the Thurston Outdoor School where she is going to teach fly tying to the kids. Everyone else has backed out and she really needs more help. If you are free tomorrow it would be greatly appreciated. If you can get to Albany we could car pool in my car from here. We need some tyers that would be willing to help out. This is short notice but she is very very desperate. PM me and I will give you her phone number. I work today until 4:30 but will get back to you as soon as I get home......PLEASE HELP!!! Oh it is in Dorena but the Row River is right there and you could maybe wet a fly.......hehe

Reactions: steelhead_slayer
It may help others knowing what time is needed?

the_intimidator03 said:
It may help others knowing what time is needed?

Hello,

The time frame is as follows:

Breakfast starts at 8am. You would not be required to be present for breakfast but the school does offer it. They also provide lunch for the volunteers.

First class starts at 9 am and last class is out at 4:30.

If you are interested in helping, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Monica

Wish I could help but I don't tie - issues with thumb joints so never got into it.
Hope you get some help!

Welcome to the forum Monica, Thank you for clarifying the times. I will get in touch with Rose shortly.

DAMN! busy tomorrow but if something happens tonight ill get ahold of rose and see if i can make it . best of luck..

Just to update I will be there tomorrow to help out. Not sure how many people are needed but Rose should post on here shortly.

So, I got one taker.....if anyone else decides they can help out let me know. Sorry about failing to put times in....I was literally heading out the door when Monica contacted me. Its going to be a fun day.

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the help and I am looking forward to getting to know the forum.

Thank you again!
Monica