Haven't been out for... 3 months

F
FishSchooler
Active member
I'm totally out of it right now. I have no idea whats going on in the "water" half of this world. Anyone care to share?
 
How can you even claim to be a "fisherman"!? :lol: JK...

I would have to start taking Prozac if I couldn't fish for 3 months!


Oh btw... we are in the winter steelhead/sturgeon season right now. ;)
 
Mike123 said:
How can you even claim to be a "fisherman"!? :lol: JK...

I would have to start taking Prozac if I couldn't fish for 3 months!


Oh btw... we are in the winter steelhead/sturgeon season right now. ;)
Good point..
Eagle creek has fish right now. Tomarrow is the day..
 
Har har... i mean where are the steelhead :rolleyes:

skiing tomorrow so... yeah :)
 
FishSchooler said:
Har har... i mean where are the steelhead :rolleyes:

skiing tomorrow so... yeah :)

They are in all the rivers that get winter runs! Woohoo! :dance:
 
What did you think I was talking about? Springers?
 
Troutier Bassier said:
What did you think I was talking about? Springers?

the question was towards mike.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 

Similar threads

W
Replies
8
Views
882
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
troutdude
Replies
1
Views
570
Chromatose
C
plumbertom
  • plumbertom
  • Others
Replies
7
Views
6K
plumbertom
plumbertom
plumbertom
Replies
5
Views
1K
frankf
F
M
Replies
13
Views
2K
Davpot
D
Back
Top Bottom