Got a few today

S
steelhead1
Active member
About time we had some t-shirt weather, eh?Beautiful day,perfect water and a few nice fish.:D
 
  • DSC00079.jpg
  • DSC00076.jpg
  • DSC00077.jpg
noice!!!!
 
Nice fish... I bet it was gorgeous out...

I thought long and hard about running over around noon yesterday, couldnt pull the trigger.
 
Last edited:
I love the first pic...Nicely done...:clap:
 
RunWithSasquatch said:
Nice fish... I bet it was gorgeous out...

I thought long and hard about running over around noon yesterday, couldnt pull the trigger.

Yeah, me too. After my Friday excursion, I was really hoping to take another crack at it and hopefully redeem myself for losing my 2nd hookup of that day. But, didn't work out on Saturday and was really close to getting out on Sunday afternoon, but that plan crumbled too. Looking at these nice fish, I'm even more bummed about how that didn't work out.

Nice work, steelhead1.
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
5
Views
932
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
0
Views
584
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
662
bass
bass
plumbertom
Replies
1
Views
439
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
0
Views
768
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom