For all the Ugly Stick fans!

B
bigboy70
I was going through my barn over the weekend cleaning up and getting rid of stuff etc. I was in the back corner grabbing some jack stands when I saw something shaped funny. I reached way back into the darkness people have lost fingers in there and pulled out an old push button reel. Thinking dang this thing must of been back here for years I hope the logos are still there. got it to some light wiped the dust off and couldnt believe my eyes it was none other then an UGLY CAST reel. It still functions properly too nothings broken just a lil wear. Thought it was an awesome find I have never seen one and wanted to share it with you guys. finding a lot of awesome old fishing stuff love digging through it.

NCM_0279_zps5fdf5ebb.jpg

GOOD GAWD! Take that thing to goodwill as fast as you can.....

1 nut in the water said:
GOOD GAWD! Take that thing to goodwill as fast as you can.....

No way...that begs to be paired with an Ugly Stick and some UGG boots while on the river. A real fashion statement ;)

ChezJfrey said:
No way...that begs to be paired with an Ugly Stick and some UGG boots while on the river. A real fashion statement ;)

hahaha I would lol no way is that thing going to goodwill its gunna bring in some monster trout this season lol

Put it on the shortest ugly stick spin-cast rod you can find and go steelheading with it. Kind of like the barbie pole steelheaders, only this would be the ugly-pole steelheader :)

Hahaha yes!