Custom made steelhead candy

troutdude
troutdude
Scored these, from a guy at work today. The green/black/white should work well, in the green-tinted water of the South Santiam.

Best of all...only $1 each! :)

Steelhead candy.jpg

Ok Jay! Killer deal. So what's your point? How can the rest of us get some of that candy or are you just gonna gloat? LOL Tony

My teachers always said if your bringing it to class, you better have enough to share! Good score TD.

ROTFLMBO!

I could ask, if he's willing to ship. It would probably only cost a couple of bucks, to ship a dozen or so.

P.S. I'm going jetty fishing on Saturday. White grubs are SOP. But, I think I may toss those green jigs too.

troutdude said:
ROTFLMBO!

I could ask, if he's willing to ship. It would probably only cost a couple of bucks, to ship a dozen or so.

P.S. I'm going jetty fishing on Saturday. White grubs are SOP. But, I think I may toss those green jigs too.
Here's a quote from you"we tried" april 9th. Now put me on the list. What jetty do you speak of I may be there? Tony

Casting Call said:
Here's a quote from you"we tried" april 9th. Now put me on the list. What jetty do you speak of I may be there? Tony

LOL I'll get some info. for ya my friend.

South Jetty, Newport, crack o' dawn tomorrow.

Well didn't make it to the Jetty; but the fishing report was crappy anyway. LOL

Anywho...bad news my friends. Those jigs were from a box, of the last ones made. The dude that made 'em, sold his molds and won't be making them anymore. Sorry.