anyone know anything about trout creek?

P
pancakesnarfer
I was searching on Google Maps and came across Trout Creek which runs along Whitehorse Ranch Lane before running un into the trout mountains. I was curious if anyone knows if it holds fish and if it is worth stopping to check out when I am out there

Gotta love your moniker! LOL

We don't usually get very many, if any at all, posting about fishing in that quadrant of our state. But hopefully someone with some knowledge will chime in.

Good luck and tight lines,

TD

Yeah, I'm hoping some people with some knowledge of this area can give me some insight. can't find anything about fishing in that area anywhere online and even info on nearby places out there is super limited. It's just so empty out there.
troutdude said:
Gotta love your moniker! LOL

We don't usually get very many, if any at all, posting about fishing in that quadrant of our state. But hopefully someone with some knowledge will chime in.

Good luck and tight lines,

TD

pancakesnarfer said:
Yeah, I'm hoping some people with some knowledge of this area can give me some insight. can't find anything about fishing in that area anywhere online and even info on nearby places out there is super limited. It's just so empty out there.
Maybe the locals want to keep it that way. Or maybe there aren't many streams or lakes worth writing about in that area?