And the jokes on me....

H
halibuthitman
In my crew of fishing buds in Alaska we have a standing rule, if you can sandbag or pull one over on your homie you must do it, I AM the king.. I always get the last laugh.. I am Jedi... But I have been de-throned. A while back I pulled a pretty good one on My good ole buddy who always ran down as fast as he could and started casting.. ole first shot mgee, so as we slept I grabbed his rod pulled about 30 feet of line off, cut it and then reeled the 30 feet back on.. next morning he blasts for the slot, casts.. and bam.. time to re-rig, by the time he was done I was playing a handsome spring steely.. Jedi.
well today he stopped by on a suprise visit to cali and hung out for a bit, I had to run and pick up my daughter from school so he just chilled at my house, watching t.v. well as soon as I got home he said he really had to get movin so we said our goodbyes and he left.. an hour later the prank was revealed. I have 3 sets of rods, echo switch, cabelas glass line, and a line of scotts, all EXACTLY the same in size 3 or 4 to 8wt a total of 16 rods... he took all of them out of their tubes made a pile of butt sections and put all of the other sections in another pile.. and left a 6 pack of Budwieser next to it... the ultimate rubiks cube.. its a lot harder to figure out than I would have ever imagined..... I have been punked:shock::( I hope I figure it out before april

Man...that guy is rough on pay backs. BTW....Was he the same one you put the dinner fork in his boot, tines up, and then he had to cut the top of his boot off to get his foot out? You got off easy.

I'd say that you got punked BIG TIME. But heck, you've got 2 & 1/2 months until April to figure it out!

Not to mention...the exact same amount of time to cogitate reciprocation!!!

P.S. Couldn't the dude have been generous enough, to at least have a left a full rack? You'll go through that 6-pack on the first night!

Bah! Ha Ha! thats a good one. Thanks for sharing!

Ah ha ha thats a good one

That first one you came up with was just as good as the one you received. I'll have to remember those ones.....