A little bit of Sandy River Luck today

A
AMac
Caught this 24" buck on the Sandy today. Fish are there. . .just gotta find where!

Nice Fish man! And welcome to the forum!

Nicee fish what section did you catch it on? I havnt heard of anything coming out of anything other then the upper part..

Nice fish and good job.

was told its picking up over there..... hope its true

eggs said:
Nicee fish what section did you catch it on? I havnt heard of anything coming out of anything other then the upper part..

I caught this just above Dodge Park--near the "Garbage Hole".

Nice job.. I know that hole well.. thanks for sharing and welcome to the site..

Nice fish! Higher up, that's the ticket right now it seems...

Kewelllll!!! :D

:cool:Nice Buck:clap:

nice fish!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

yea higher up seems to be doing good but was also told of some plunkers taking 3 fish in 3 hours down by the mouth... maybe some more fish are on the move in now

youngbuck307 said:
yea higher up seems to be doing good but was also told of some plunkers taking 3 fish in 3 hours down by the mouth... maybe some more fish are on the move in now

I think with some more rain and higher river levels we'll start seeing more fish in the river. . .and more fish being caught. Can't complain with the beautiful weather while out on the river, though.

yea it was nice!! hit EC was nice day evan with no fish... got to see a monstar fallow my spoon right to the bank then turn away.... few cast latter loss it and was only one i had on me lol