2024 Seed numbers

TheKnigit
TheKnigit
Active member
Seed numbers were officially drawn yesterday. Unless I get extremely lucky I don't think I am drawing anything this year. We are getting closer to official draw day. Good luck to everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SiletzTroutKiller
I looked at Seed numbers once a couple/few years ago and was saddened lol so I don’t look at them. I always wait for draw day to be surprised or disappointed lol
Preference points wise I should draw my doe tag though.
 
I enjoy looking at the seed numbers every year simply for grins and giggles. It has never actually helped me predict whether or not I drew a tag, but I think the math is fun and it means we are one step closer to hunting season. Good luck drawing the doe tag! I don't have enough points for anything so I am hoping for some decent luck, or the old fall back High Cascades tag.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SiletzTroutKiller

Similar threads

troutdude
Replies
1
Views
913
Fred
F
C
  • Featured
Replies
2
Views
952
troutdude
troutdude
bass
  • Featured
Replies
0
Views
631
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
439
bass
bass
B
Replies
3
Views
1K
FisherPete
F
Back
Top Bottom