2024 Salmon Show OFF

hobster said:
Thanks troutdude, you da man! Where would this forum be without you
Thank you kindly @hobster. Happy trails and tight lines to you!

P.S. I'm just glad that Anatoliy keeps this site up and running for us! @Admin

Reactions: Casting Call
troutdude said:
The only fish that are listed as inhabitants of the Qua--without an adipose fin--are in the three pics above.
What about Pikeminnow? I think it's a likely suspect considering the facts.

Reactions: beavis, jamisonace, Diehard and 1 other person
Caught a nice fish sunday 18 to 20lb range on the columbia on anchor the fish grabbed a k14 double trouble kwik fish wrapped with plain canned tuna missed one other fish

Screenshot_20240610-085400_Messages.jpg

Reactions: jamisonace and troutdude
Diehard said:
Caught a nice fish sunday 18 to 20lb range on the columbia on anchor the fish grabbed a k14 double trouble kwik fish wrapped with plain canned tuna missed one other fish
Is there any other color of Kwikfish?

jamisonace said:
Is there any other color of Kwikfish?
Maybe but not on my boat its bad luck🤣

Went 2 for 4 on the columbia yesterday both wild fish so nothing for the bbq both fish caught on 360 flashers and soft spinners with kieth archers new coony cure the stuff works

Screenshot_20240617-055257_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: beavis, Snopro, jamisonace and 1 other person
Diehard said:
Went 2 for 4 on the columbia yesterday both wild fish so nothing for the bbq both fish caught on 360 flashers and soft spinners with kieth archers new coony cure the stuff works
What is a soft spinner?

Instead of twisting up the spinner on a wire shaft you build it on your leader. Think wedding ring vs mepps.

Reactions: beavis and jamisonace
troutdude said:
The only fish that are listed as inhabitants of the Qua--without an adipose fin--are in the three pics above.
Great catch!!

hobster said:
Thanks troutdude, you da man! Where would this forum be without you
LOL Thanks buddy. I just love the sport.

Back at it. Gotta love it when they get close to home. This is 2 limits for the Umpqua. My buddy couldn't figure out how to hold them so I grabbed them both. LOL

1000002774.jpg

Reactions: Diehard, Bo Peep, C_Run and 1 other person
Reactions: jamisonace
troutdude said:
@jamisonace...dude you're on FIRE!!!
Thanks buddy but I'm 3/8 on my home court. Need to up my stats but I'm not unhappy with 3 wins.

• Haha
Reactions: troutdude
Hey new to the forum here. Name is Josh I moved to the Springfield area 3 years ago, grew up fishing over in maupin for salmon and steelhead (back bouncing) I’ve always caught fish over there, but since I’ve moved here I’ve tried going out many times to catch salmon or steelhead and have completely been skunked. I’ve tried everything I’ve changed my line hook size everything you can think of and still no luck. I’m trying to find places to fish maybe I’m not going to the right places or fishing them correctly? I don’t have a boat so just bank access for me. Any help advice or anyone that wants to fish and show someone how it’s done over here would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Jfrison1990 said:
Hey new to the forum here. Name is Josh I moved to the Springfield area 3 years ago, grew up fishing over in maupin for salmon and steelhead (back bouncing) I’ve always caught fish over there, but since I’ve moved here I’ve tried going out many times to catch salmon or steelhead and have completely been skunked. I’ve tried everything I’ve changed my line hook size everything you can think of and still no luck. I’m trying to find places to fish maybe I’m not going to the right places or fishing them correctly? I don’t have a boat so just bank access for me. Any help advice or anyone that wants to fish and show someone how it’s done over here would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance!
Hey @Jfrison1990...welcome to OFF.

It would be a lot better, if you start a whole new thread. I'd suggest placing it under the Willamette Zone heading. You will likely get more help/advice by doing that. Or by placing it under either the Salmon or Steelhead headings.

Back
Top Bottom