Progress Lake

‘TroutMaster
‘TroutMaster
Hi all, I recently heard about a Stocking at progress Ridge, also known as progress lake. wondering if anybody has any recent success or Intel on this or can confirm if it really happened. any info is greatly appreciated.
thanks,
troutmaster

troutdude
troutdude
@'TroutMaster I don't see that lake listed (under either name) on ODFW's stocking schedule at all. But maybe there was a special plant done on the down low? Maybe calling your local hatcheries, or an ODFW office near you, could answer your question?

‘TroutMaster
‘TroutMaster
troutdude said:
@'TroutMaster I don't see that lake listed (under either name) on ODFW's stocking schedule at all. But maybe there was a special plant done on the down low? Maybe calling your local hatcheries, or an ODFW office near you, could answer your question?
yeah, ever since Covid ODFW has taken progress lake off the Stocking schedule, not exactly sure why but I think it had something to do with keeping crowds away from that area. Usually they do stocks around this time and I heard they were doing one in April, generally with whatever’s left over from the big spring stockings. haven’t heard of any fish being caught, but I was just wondering before I decided to head out there.

Reactions: troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
@'TroutMaster there was some work going on, not too long ago, at that park. So maybe it wasn't stocked due to that construction. Last that I saw the road into the park, was closed OFF.

S
Sam#16
‘TroutMaster said:
Hi all, I recently heard about a Stocking at progress Ridge, also known as progress lake. wondering if anybody has any recent success or Intel on this or can confirm if it really happened. any info is greatly appreciated.
thanks,
troutmaster
I have spent a lot of time researching this because I am local so I’ll see if I can help you out. Last year when I called ODFW they said it’s not on the schedule but were able to tell me when it was stocked. This year when I called them the guy I was talking to didn’t know anything about it but he spent a couple days calling around and figuring stuff out and essentially told me that if they have a truck full of fish they will decide on a whim to put it in there, but it will not be scheduled. He did say however, that it is very likely it will be stocked this year…
So far no luck…

‘TroutMaster
‘TroutMaster
interesting, I’ve heard about a couple catches recently and was thinking they stocked. could also just be holdovers from last season.